Apr 7, 2011

Walgreens, 4/7,

Here is less than $10, saved 84%
I'm not sure how much longer I'll do the Walgreen's deals, it's quite complicated because of their coupon policy.  You cannot have more coupons than you have items, but they count the RR as a coupon. So when you think you're paying with an RR, it's actually a coupon. That's why you have to get "fillers", like candies to count as an item.  I guess I still save a lot there, I haven't found the personel at my store over joyous with my couponning habits, I keep smiling and all, but I have my limits.  We'll see...I'm cheap and probably will keep torturing myself just to get a good deal!
Details:
Pures is on sale for $1.99 with add q, and there is a q in the Sunday adds, so .99 cents/each
Venus is $7.99, with a 4RR and a $2 q in the adds
Kotex was 2/7, with a 3RR and 2x $1/2 q printable
Tape was $1.5 with add, $1/1 q printable
Candies were my fillers, for 39cents/each.
Earned 3RR for next time
There is a killer deal for Almay: they have in-store q for $2.00 off that you can combine with $2.00 manu.  All Almay is 40% off.  My @@%^ store wouldn't take both qs, so I'll go somewhere else!!!!

This is where I look up for coupons: pinchingyourpennies

2 comments:

  1. What does RR stand for?? and the coupon for Fresh and easy , Can I print out and use this Fresh and easy coupon even if you had used it ones???
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR= Register Rewards, they're coupons for $ off that print at the end, that you can use for your next shopping order.
    F&E: yes, you can print it and use it, it's the same for everyone.

    ReplyDelete