Apr 7, 2011

Basha's Fun

I got all this for $25, with $1.00 off my next order. (Savings around 75%). I've done better at Fry's, but not when you need produce too.  They're having great deals on produce alone, so if you don't do coupons, at least ad match with Walmart for their produce, or go there.

But here is the tip of the day : DO NOT BE AFFRAID!  When you do your coupons, you have to watch it closely.  I had tought the I'd get free milk with 3 boxes of cereal.  When I saw that it wasn't the deal, I gave it back to the cashier, having the girl dig for them in my bags.  Then I had to return some water because it was wrong also, and then realized he had charged me too much for something else. So it was a long check-out! With lots of people behind me!  The deal is that you need to be Scrooge and make sure you get your pennies worth, a few $ make a big difference, so get your money's worth!  Smile at people behind you, thank the cashier for his patience and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment