May 18, 2011

Target Coupons

I love Target, love love love, I always find good clearance there. I don't think I ever bought anything full price, not for clothes for sure.  One great thing about Target, is that they have their own coupons that you can stack with a manufacturer coupons.  So for example, they have $5.00 off John Frieda Foam Coloring that you print online, and there is a $5.00 off q in the newspaper ads.  So combine both and the Foam Coloring that is priced around $12.00 ends up being $2.00.  And Fry's in AZ, will take competitor coupons, so you can do the same deal at Fry's!!!!
Here is the link for Target coupons.  So go Print away.  I'll add the link to the left too, for easy access (for me also, this is why I have this blog too, for easy access to good links).

No comments:

Post a Comment