May 28, 2011

Fry's Trip 5/28, saved 80%

So that you don't think I only shop at CVS or Walgreen's, I'm posting my last trip to Fry's this morning.

I spent $28.60
Saved $116.42
Used $10 off $50 Fresh and Easy
Used $10 off $100 at Fry's from Enteraintment Book

I combined Huggies manuf.qs with Basha's and Albertson's qs to get the wipe for .47cents and the diapers for less than $6.00 each (since Amazon doesn't have those great coupons anymore :((
The Kandoos were free, so were the Magnums
We got enough hot dogs for a while too.
These are actually luxuries, like the ice cream, but I can afford it :)

Some people starting on couponning will complain that this won't feed a family (although pizza and ice cream is dinner for me!).  You have to remember that shopping like this is always a work in progress.  I didn't get milk because you saw my previous post on milk at Basha's (and yes, you can freeze milk).  I might not buy meat, because it's cheaper somewhere else.  I don't need pasta because I stocked up a previous time, and so forth.  You have to have patience to build your supplies.  My freezers are too full now, so I must hold off for now though!

My toddler's reaction to the Pull-ups with Woody and Buzz on it: "No, I don't wannnnoooo"...so glad he's so willing to get potty trained!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment