Jan 12, 2012

Goodwill Finds

I love going to Goodwill.  Some days are good, some not as good. I just like to get toys for my kiddos, to complete their collection of Littlest Petshop or Playmobiles or Little People. I scored pretty good today.  All this for $21.  The cameras are digital and they work. It's just fun. I use 20% coupons each time (get them by signing up for their emails). Thursday is dollar days, meaning that everything from a certain color/week is $1.00, but it's hard to find things unless you get there right at 9:30.


It's not like Santa didn't bring enough crap to our house, but really, kids are made to be spoiled a little or a lot.  So I will indulge and spoil them with my Goodwill finds as long as I can (then move onto grandkids, but I have plenty of time to think about that, ahhhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment