Dec 6, 2011

Me want cookies

I got these cookies in the mail from being a BzzAgent and thus got them for free, to try them and give them a review.  They have been long gone but it took me a while to write about them.  They were just plain old dumb chocolate chip cookies, nothing to write town about actually. Alex put them in the microwave and said they were really good like that, but I didn't get a chance to try that since, well, I have 5 kids and a husband and the box only holds a total of probably 15 to 20 cookies- you gotta be fast here if you want more than ONE cookie!  I like them enough to eat them though, don't get me wrong of course.  I have no idea how much they could cost at the store, which would really determine wither or not I would buy them again.  I'd say they're better than Chips A'Hoy, but mainly because they're bigger, so you have more than two bites.  So all in all, if you want a hard cookie, not at all home made, these will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment