Jun 14, 2011

Bzz Report

See this blonde hair? I know, hard to tell if it's shiny or not, but I think it is!
My Bzz report is on TRESemme Color Revitalize.
I'm a Bzz Agent and recieved this product for free, to try it and give my opinion.
This is what I got:

I had to give myself a little grey coverage anyway, yes yes, I have greys, it's nice to be blonde coz you can't tell that much, but it's there. So off I go trying this new shampoo. I think it works pretty good, my color is staying put, but I have to admit it's hard not to stay blond in AZ in the summer at the pool all day. However, I'm satisfied with the quality of the product. If I had died my hair orange, I might be able to give it a better review. I'm not extremely excited about the smell of the shampoo and conditionner, I think TRESemme could have done much better in that categorie, thus a 4 star rating instead of 5.
The price is around $3.00, so with a coupon or two, it wouldn't be bad, it's a big bottle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment